Sunday 1 November 2009

Marshalls Misdemeanours

This Friday, November 6th 2009, tune in to BBC Radio Scotland at 11.30am for hilarious campus comedy "Marshall's Misdemeanours."

Comedy set at Kibble College of Culture and Sport, where we follow the adventures of Marshall and his mates as they embark on ill-advised love affairs and are tormented by past rivalries.

I play Marshall and am surrounded by the beautiful cast Gabriel Quigley, Stephen McNicol, Louise Ludgate and Gavin Mitchell. It is directed and produced by Marilyn Imrie of Bona Broadcasting.

Me as Marshall.

It's available on BBC iPlayer for one week after.

Go Kibble!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes

3 comments:

Allan said...

Looking forward to it! Being a nighthawk (not the nighthawk) I'm setting my alarm special like

Sinky said...

Hi Sandy,

Will try and listen to the show on iplayer if I can. Are you still doing gigs? I've not seen anything advertised as of late. Im sure when I was looking at The Stand website, you were compering some gigs roughly Christmas time....I may be mistaken?!

Sandy Nelson said...

Yep! Between Christmas and new year.
S.x.