Tuesday 30 December 2008

Allelujah!

That's me back in Unst after a month of tearing up 'n' down Airstrip One shaking my white ass for works nights out. During this time I had few notable experiences. Only really the RTD stalking of the previous post and an enlightening little gay date out to IKEA with my pretty blonde posh chum Neil.

During our "man-date" I went to releive my self in the "toaletter" when I was suddenly overcome by the love of our lord Jesus Christ.

He appeared to me in a piece of saw milled Swedish elm.

Well, of course, I had to go back and wash my hands.

He wished me a commerce free Saturnalia, I wished him a happy official birthday and went about my cushion admiring business.

Hoppas ditt 2009 ár mycket bra!

S.x.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does Jesus have man-boobs in that apparition?

bjorn said...

If you click on the image to full size you get 3 separate pics, look at the top and it's the bass player from The Darkness (or Royston with a tache !)
Scroll down and the middle pic is a pair of attractive goats legs, and down again for a perfect pic of someone doing the Dambusters drinking game !